BE PREPARED TO IMPRESS AT THE JOB INTERVIEW
When questioning employers on what contributes to a positive impression of a candidate the following 10 factors came up:
- A confident, happy and positive attitude
- Strong presentation, in terms of communication skills, dress (this is critical) and a handshake.
- Personal hygiene plays a very important role.
- Provision of real life examples to demonstrate answers
- Ability to illustrate how you stand out as a candidate
- Clear career plan and aspirations
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the position you are applying for
- Ability to communicate the benefits that you bring to the business
- Preparation of questions in advance on the position and company
- Thorough research of the company
- An active listener who answers the question that are asked